welcome to: the collective. or: more human than human.
I know what it sounds like: an evil underground secret society run by mastermind elitists who partake in human trafficking auctions and nefarious schemes. but this isn’t that its my own individual webring. its purpose is to list out other sites of similar nature (usually personal homepages, blogs, and other such).
the reason why: I noticed that there are blog listings now that charge a ridiculous price for a listing which may or may not generate desired traffic. this sickened me actually, and the sites listed were all a bunch of SEO businesses and such. nothing made by anybody real and on the up and up. additionally its next to impossible to find sites that aren’t garbage and has real life people updating their websites. Maybe you’re one of these and if you are then plz add yourself to this ring.join this webring
rules (b/c I’m the boss here yo better recognize!).
- no overtly hate filled sites that perpetuates and advocates for violence or encourages harm, verbal disparagement, and denigration of others.
- no excessive political rhetoric
- no sites that get updated x1, x2, maybe x3 a year tops
- no influencer sites or generic sites that leads to all of your anti-social media channels
- personal blogs/webpages/websites are preferred. blogspot is okay, wordpress, etc.
- no occult oriented, new age or Satanic shit plz.
- no Avon ladies, Jehova witnesses, Mormons or Green Peace based websites. this isn’t 1987.
- no overtly pornographic sites. its fine if you have some hot ass in a gallery or nude photography/art once in awhile like I do. but if it looks like a Hustler magazine its going to get banned.
- no instapoetry sites
- no portfolio sites (e.g. I’m a ux designer, UI designer, etc.).
- once up and running when I get 5+ sites in the ring I will dish out the code required. most likely it will simply be a gallery of screenshots with descriptions in it you can cut + paste into a page on your own site somewhere visible.
other than that plz enjoy.
- you must obey my every command, no really. j/k hehehe but if you want to I’m neither condoning or condemning such behavior.
- review: to make this webring stand out, and to add to it a little uniqueness you must pluck one site from the collective and do a brief review of said site. what you like, love, or even hate about it. not mandatory but highly encouraged to show your support.